1. How to Add the Social Media Icons into Gmail Signature
2. Instagram Icon for the Email Signature
3. LinkedIn Icon in the Email Signature
4. Email Signature Twitter Icon
5. Blog Icon for the Email Signature
Did you know that almost 4 years ago, Google announced that Gmail had passed more than 1 billion users? To this day, Gmail is considered the most used and popular email service provider in the world. And of course, one of Google's most successful projects.
Gmail is free, famous among users all over the world, safe, and easy to use. What could be better? That is why we have learned to use this service not only to transfer information but also in marketing. And one of the best working marketing techniques is an email signature.
Our latest study confirms that a well-crafted email signature is an efficient tool for brand promotion. It doesn't matter whether you are a large company owner, a professional freelancer, or a novice blogger. You can advertise your business through the email signature. But if you still do not have the principal brand components (logo, images, font), you can start by adding social media profiles.
Want to know how to insert social media icons in an email signature? We will describe the fastest and easiest ways. Read on.
How to Add the Social Media Icons into Gmail Signature
1. Find social media icons
Below, we will tell and give official links on how and where you can find popular network icons. Of course, you can always download any of them on Google, but it is better to use official images.
In case you have a staff designer (or your friend draws well), you can create your own interpretation of the icon you need. Do it according to your business brand style.
2. Create a Gmail signature
- Go to your Gmail account.
- Click on settings (top right-hand corner).
- Scroll down to find the "Signature" section.
- Choose the bubble under the "No Signature" one.
- If you want, add any text information (your name and/or any contact information) to your future email signature.
3. Add social media icon
You can add email signature icons in any desired place. Usually, they are placed at the end of all textual information.
Click on the button named "Insert Image," choose all email signature icons and insert.
4. Add a hyperlink to your social media profiles
Here you have two options on how to do this, through HTML (img src http), or just add a hyperlink in the same window.
- Highlight the inserted image and press the "Link" button.
- Leave "Text to display" empty but add your social media profile URL to the window below.
- Press the "OK" button, save settings, and go to check your email signature.
- For this, we need to locate the image code, means <img/> tag inside the <a> tag, so the general syntax of the link on your social media icon in HTML looks like this: <a> <img src = ”http:(image link)”> </ a>
- Add href attribute before the <img/> tag. It will looks this way:<a href="https:(your social media link)"><img src="http:(image link)" /></a>
OR use Newoldstamp email signature generator
You can avoid all these complicated steps by creating an email signature with Newoldstamp. There are more than 200 social icons available for using and editing.
To use them, find 'Social Icons' section in the editor and add the link to any you need.
Instagram Icon for the Email Signature
Sooner or later, all brands begin to maintain an Instagram account. 500 million daily active users is an impressive figure and a massive opportunity for any marketing company. A wide variety of targeted audience allows you to find customers for literally all kinds of products or content.
Already an active user or have an account for your business? Add an Instagram icon for email signature with our step-by-step guide and attract hundreds of new subscribers through the Gmail service. Use this official link to download the most famous Instagram email signature icons: "Glyph Icon," "IGTV Icon," and "Boomerang, Hyperlapse & Layout."
LinkedIn Icon in the Email Signature
If you or your company (or both) already have a profile on the LinkedIn website, you should 100% add a social media icon to your Gmail signature. If not, take a look at these numbers:
- Linkedin has over 200 million active users worldwide;
- 20 million company pages;
- more than 150 business sectors;
- covers business people from 200 countries.
No, we are not trying to praise this network. It makes no sense. We rather advise on promoting your brand company. Add Linkedin social media icons to your email signature downloading from the official website. It will help you to make new business connections, who will find you from your email signature icons.
Email Signature Twitter Icon
Many consider Twitter as only an entertainment social network and underestimate its marketing capabilities. Every day 126 million users enter this social network through a website or special applications. It is a great number of people who lead an active life on Twitter. Even if you use it just for fun, why not share your account through email signature and win over more people?
If you do not know how to add a social media icon to your Gmail signature, you can scroll back to our step-by-step guide and reread. And for official social media icons, use this link.
Blog Icon for the Email Signature
Keeping your own blog is now more profitable than ever. It can be a great tool to promote your business or even be your business. If you already have your blog, all that is left is to create a beautiful website icon for an email signature. Try to make it as bright and attractive as possible.
Place your website image next to other social media icons, and make them all the same size. Creating your email signature stylish and unique, do not forget to stick to your brand design (if you have it).
When you start new profiles on the Internet, you can always add social media icons of it by the same scenario. Stay up to date and do not miss new opportunities to attract potential customers or/and readers.