3. Apple Mail
Email signature with logo looks professional and more credible. Besides, adding a logo can make your business more recognizable, especially if you send many emails.
So, if you would like to add a logo to your email signature, go for it and you will never regret.
But before creating an email signature with logo, you should first think about the overall logo design. You can either create your logo from scratch or, if you aren’t proficient enough, you might ask a professional designer to help you with it. But the simplest option is to download a free logo using available templates online.
Once you feel satisfied with the logo design, you can start using it in your email signature. And here we prepared some prompts on how to add a logo in your email.
How to add a logo to an email signature in your email clients?
Adding a logo to an email signature isn’t difficult at all, but it also depends on what email client you use. Now let’s have a closer look at how to add a logo using Gmail, Outlook, Apple Mail, Yahoo, and AOL.
The process of adding a logo in a Gmail signature is rather simple and intuitive. If you already have a Gmail signature, you can use it and simply add a logo. In case you don’t, you can create the signature.
To do that:
- open your Gmail account;
- select “Settings” from the menu (right-click the gear icon in the upper-right corner);
- In the “General Tab,” you’ll be able to see the Signature form. Click it, and then add all the information you would like to see in all your emails (your full name, position in the company, phone number, etc.)
You can choose various fonts, highlight some parts of the text, and make other settings until the signature looks appealing to you. Once you are done with this, it’s time to add a logo to your Gmail signature. Here’s how you can do it:
Use insert image option in email signature settings
- open your Gmail account;
- go to the Menu and choose “Settings”;
- go to the signature area (make sure that the button is selected next to your email address);
- put the cursor exactly where you would like your image to appear;
- in the signature editor menu, choose the option “Insert image”;
- after you see a dialogue box “Add an Image,” you can add the image using different methods.
Use copy and paste method
- send a logo file to your Gmail address;
- when you open the email, right-click on the file of the image and select the option “Copy Image URL”;
- after you selected a box “Add an Image” (see above), click the insert (right-click in the field) and paste the image link URL.
Host image on server
As an option, you can host your file on an image hosting server or your own server. Just copy your image URL from the server and paste it using the code:
<img src= "your link">
Save image to Google Drive
You can also save a logo image to your Google Drive as a .png file and insert it in this way. To do that:
- go to your Gmail account and select “Settings”;
- choose the “Signature” section and select the circle under “No signature”;
- you will see a dialogue box, where you can select and upload your .png image.
And if you wonder how to resize logo for email signature, you can click on the image and simply choose the preferred size (small, medium, large) You may also enhance your logo using the best free graphic design software and save it in the format you need.
Learn more: How To Add an Image to Your Gmail Signature
To add a logo in Outlook:
- first, click the icon in the upper right corner and choose “Options;”
- then scroll down and choose category “Layout” and then click the link “Email signature;”
- there you will see two options: “Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose” and “Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to.” Make sure you’ve selected these options by checking the box next to them;
- in the box below, click the image icon in the left corner and upload your logo image from the computer (you can also customize it later).
Learn more: How Do I Add a Custom Signature for My Emails in Outlook 2016?
- open your Mail app at first;
- in the top menu, click “Mail” and choose “Preferences”;
- go to the icon “Signatures” and select “+” to add a signature;
- then click “Signature #1,” go to your logo file, right-click to copy it and then paste it into the signature box.
Learn more: How do I create a signature in Apple Mail?
To create a business email signature with logo using Yahoo, you will need to do the following steps:
- choose the gear in the top right corner of Yahoo Mail and then go to “Settings”;
- on the left, select “writing email”;
- then go to the “Accounts” (at the bottom) and check the box titled “Append the signature to the emails you send”;
- open the file with logo on your computer and copy it to your clipboard;
- go back to your yahoo account and paste your copied logo to the empty field (below the checked box “Append a signature to the emails you send”).
If you use AOL (America Online), here is what you should do to add a logo:
- go to the “Options” link (upper-right corner) and click “Mail Settings”;
- then click the link “Compose” on the left side of the screen;
- click the blue link under the section “Rich Text/HTML” and change the option “No Signature” to “Use Signature”;
- copy the logo from your computer;
- click “Paste” in the signature field and then save the setting.
As you can see, it isn’t difficult at all to embed logo in email signature. With some small efforts, you will make your emails stand out more with a beautiful logo.
And if you would like your emails to look even more professional, you can add a small Facebook logo for email signature, and/or embed Instagram logo in email signature, and/or download LinkedIn logo for email signature. These social icons add more credibility to the email, as well as to the overall company’s image.
And remember that you can always use a professional email signature generator like NEWOLDSTAMP and get all your email signatures with a logo optimized for a specific email client.