Terms of Service
Last updated: April 7, 2017
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://newoldstamp.com/ website (the “Service”) operated by NEWOLDSTAMP (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Acceptance of the terms
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By using the Service you agree to receive communications to the email address associated with your account. These communications may include, but are not limited to, tips and station recommendations, special offers, and other account-related or transactional messages. You can unsubscribe if you do not want to receive emails. By creating the signatures user agrees that users information (signature design) can be used on the Service website in promotional purposes.
NEWOLDSTAMP respects the privacy of each visitor (hereby – User), information of Users never will be passed to the third parties.
Description of Services
We make various services available on this site including, but not limited to, HTML email signagure, and other like services. You are responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer, modem, and Internet access (including payment of all fees associated with such access).
We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the site, including any of the site’s features, at any time with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise such right. Any new features that augment or enhance the then-current services on this site shall also be subject to these Terms of Services.
Collecting of Users Datas and Information
In order to access to the services on this site, you will be required to obtaine an account and password by completing our online registration form, which requests certain information and data (hereby – “Registration Data”), and maintaining and updating your Registration Data as required.
By registering an account on our site you agree on following:
- You cannot change the HTML file generated by NEWOLDSTAMP for any purpose outside of the NEWOLDSTAMP system.
- You cannot resell our email signature designs or templates.
- You cannot change our email signature designs or templates.
- All email signature designs and templates including any images included in these, are owned by NEWOLDSTAMP and are Copyright.
- You have permission to use the HTML file and images generated by NEWOLDSTAMP while you are an active subscriber to the NEWOLDSTAMP service.
- Each user must have their own email signature.
- If more than one user is found to be using one email signature generated by the NEWOLDSTAMP service, the account will be terminated immediately and use of images and code must be immediately discontinued by the user.
- We cannot guarantee that the NEWOLDSTAMP service will always be error free and as such we are not liable to you or any other third party for damages or other arising out of using the NEWOLDSTAMP website and generated HTML files or images.
- If for any reason NEWOLDSTAMP believes any user is violating any reasonable expectations of the service, they may remove your account, at their own discretion.
- User`s images/logos can be used for promotional purposes on newoldstamp.com website.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Sharing Information with third parties
We will share Registration data with the third Parties only in the following cases:
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address security or technical issues;
- to respond to claims that any content published on the Site violates any right of a third-party;
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its Users or the general public.
Deletion of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete your Personal Information, you should send an email to the address email@example.com, and our specialist will contact you.
We are taking responsibility for the security of the Site and your information therein, and in preventing unauthorized access to the Site. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized usage or access will never occur. You are solely responsible for protecting your computer and your locally stored personal information in any way from unpermitted access and use.
Users using the Site you agree to keep their password in strict confidence and not inform such password to any third party.
The email signature is not a physical product that could be returned by the customer, which ensures that the product is not longer used, thus NEWODLSTAMP does not issue a refund if the email signature works properly or doesn’t work because customer’s email client is not set up correctly or does not support HTML code. NEWOLDSTAMP guarantees a seven days money back only in case the email signature provided does not work because of provider’s fault. NEWODLSTAMP allows to create the signature before the customer has to pay for the service, thus when the payment is made this means that the customer has agreed that the product quality is acceptable and the customer is happy to pay for it. Under those circumstances NEWOLDSTAMP does not accept refund applications with the reasoning that the customer does not like the signature or changed his mind. If the customer does not like the signature or changed his mind after the order has already been approved, the customer can cancel the recurring payment not to be charged for the next year.Account cancellation does not launch a refund procedure automatically, but only cancels the subscription. In order to apply for the refund, please, contact us using the special form or via chat.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.