Are you an Apple Mail buddy? Get the most of your inbox capacity! Here are some guidelines for you to set up an email signature with almost no effort.
You won’t exaggerate if you think that the majority of active Mac and iPhone customers are using Apple email accounts. The latest statistics show that iPhone users take over 28% of email client market share. Though, only 8% are utilizing the Apple Mail app on their laptops.
It is an excellent example of the shift to a smartphone over computer usage, which has been drastic during the last few years. But customer needs are changing together with digitalization, and businesses should respond accordingly. That is why you need to feel confident in utilizing your Apple email client.
1. Open the Apple Mail application, move the mouse over ‘Mail’ in the top menu and select ‘Preferences’.
2. In the opened pop-up window, go to the ‘Signatures’ tab and choose the account you wish to create the signature in. Click on the '+' button to create one.
3. You can change the name for the signature in the middle column. There is an editing space in the right column where you can design your signature or insert an externally generated one.
4. Email signature in Apple Mail can be formatted in a custom way. Change the font colors, style and size, insert links and add images:
5. If you have designed a mail signature in an external generator, just copy it from the dashboard of your service and insert it into the right column. Note: make sure you untick the ‘Always match my default message font’ before pasting the signature, so you retain the correct formatting and images.
We recommend using NEWOLDSTAMP as an advanced solution for generating signatures for Apple Mail. It is convenient to handle and provide a variety of assets to make your signature more appealing and interactive. Just follow the simple video guide to start getting benefits of this trendy marketing tool for your business. And remember to use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser when you copy and insert the signature.
Pros and Cons of creating an email signature in Apple Mail:
To be fair, the easiest way to install an email signature to your iPhone is to send it to yourself from the computer. Although, if you like to keep your signature concise without any additional assets, contact information, please follow a few simple steps:
1. Open the ‘Settings’ app on your phone and scroll down the menu to select ‘Mail’.
2. Find the ‘Signature’ option at the bottom of the page, in the opened section, insert the desired signature.
3. Although, there are some basic styles available for the signature text; you can bold, italicize, or make it underlined. Tap and hold a finger on the content, then select a relevant bit and from the pop-up menu choose ‘BIU’ to format the signature.
Of course, it’s not ideal, but we have what we have.
Note, if you have several accounts linked to you Mail, you can create a different signature for each one of them. Following the same process as described above, in the ‘Signature’ section tick ‘Per Account’ choice and open the relevant box to insert the signature.
Pros and Cons of creating an email signature in Apple Mail app on your iPhone or iPad:
An email signature is one of those digital marketing techniques that are applicable to achieve various objectives. Whether it’s attracting new subscribers to your blog or enhancing your brand recognition, you will benefit from having a good signature in place.
There are some obvious limitations of adding and editing an email signature to Apple Mail. Let’s be honest, it takes quite an effort to make it appealing and useful considering its poor potential on the iPhones. However, it may be a good option for those not looking for extra details. Generally, the email signature works best on your Mac Mail, so if you know your objectives, be sure that a bit of a time investment in this email client will undoubtedly pay off. Enjoy!